Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Blood Ship: Day 53


See the new player ship above. I modeled it in Blender to get a reference (I suck at perspective) and animated in ToonBoom. It banks left when the player moves up and it banks right when the player moves down. This works as intended about 95% of the time, but the rest of the time it decides on doing a barrel roll for no apparent reason. I have an idea what's going on, but I don't feel like investigating it yet.

Despite my initial love for Spine, I haven't used it in weeks. Now that I've gone with more traditional animations, the predominantly tweened animations I did last month stick out like a sore thumb.

Games I'm currently playing on my MAME machine: the Gradius series, Raiden, and R-Type.

Wait. Not playing. Researching. 

Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment