Friday, July 28, 2017

Blood Ship: Day 28

Placeholder sound is in and I've been tweaking it the last couple of days. I now have generic laser sounds and bullet-impacts, as well as dynamic boss music. I don't plan on leaving any of these sounds in the final game, but it's amazing how much more fun it is now.

Endless mode is completely functional at the moment... you can play it forever (if you're good enough). Although there's currently one boss, he gets tougher each time you face him. To give you an idea of the difficulty: I've beaten the boss twice in a single game, but not three yet.

For the next few days I'll probably be adjusting what I have rather than adding anything new. I have a little over two pages of notes I want to address, so there might not be a whole lot to report for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment